• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
What puzzle should I buy next? I know how to solve 2x2 thru 4x4, skewb pyra and most of mega. Do I get 5x5 etc or something else like squan?

What puzzle should I buy next? I know how to solve 2x2 thru 4x4, skewb pyra and most of mega. Do I get 5x5 etc or something else like squan?
Are you planning to ask the same question every day? Just wondering...

I don't wanna spend too much on something I won't solve much. I know I love 3x3 and 2x2, and have solved a 4x4 a few times. my friend iwannaganx got a 4x4 recently and is beating me at speed as I am faster than him at every other event except skews and pyra
I might get a Yuxin cloud or magic

I don't wanna spend too much on something I won't solve much. I know I love 3x3 and 2x2, and have solved a 4x4 a few times. my friend iwannaganx got a 4x4 recently and is beating me at speed as I am faster than him at every other event except skews and pyra
dont tell them that!
he is ling i am sub 5 on 3x3 and sub 1 on 2x2