• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
order of how good they are within the price categories

If you are on a budget- Cheap- MGCv2 M, Yulong V2 M, Kylin V2 M, MF3RS3M, Little Magic M

If you want a good cube, and don’t want to spend all your money on the best on the market- Good- Gan 354 M, Yuexiao Pro M, Tengyun M, GTS2M, GTS3M, Valk M, Valk Power M, MF3RS2M,

The best cubes on the market, perfect in every aspect- Great- Yuxin Huanglong M, Gan X, Weilong Wrm

This is all my opinion, so it might not be true for you

If you are in the USA, get cubes from the cubicle.com, cubedepotusa.com, or speedubeshop.com

Last edited:
order of how good they are within the price categories

If you are on a budget- Cheap- MGCv2 M, Yulong V2 M, Kylin V2 M, MF3RS3M, Little Magic M

If you want a good cube, and don’t want to spend all your money on the best on the market- Good- Gan 354 M, Yuexiao Pro M, Tengyun M, GTS2M, GTS3M, Valk M, Valk Power M, MF3RS2M,

The best cubes on the market, perfect in every aspect- Great- Yuxin Huanglong M, Gan X, Weilong Wrm

This is all my opinion, so it might not be true for you
Omg, I didn't know that prices had been changed this much. 55$ for Gan. Thank you for your suggestions, I'll be looking for all of them :)

I agree with Cubingcubecuber.

Speedcubes can be split into three categories. Budget, Great and Expert. I'd say you'd be best getting a cube in the Great or Expert category. A magnetic cube would probably be best. Check out the link below, as well as watching Speedcubereview's and other cubing Youtuber reviews on the cubes before purchasing. However, a cube that works for one person may not be the best cube for you.

https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/which-cube-should-i-get-up-to-date-recommendations.70960/

In terms of where to buy, if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for your cubes but they cost a fraction of the price, try cubezz.com
Their cubes are much cheaper than any other store and their service is excellent. Not to forget they have free international shipping. I would definitely recommend checking it out. I have bought several cubes from this store and they are very reliable.

Glad to have a former cuber returning to the community.

Zain