• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Space

1. It’s an extremely cheap magnetic 2x2. It’s at the same price as the weipo (I think)
2. Feels like a weipo, except it’s more modern. It has a lighter feel and faster turning.
3. Performance is great.
4. The HyperCoated Version is even better lol jk

But seriously, it’s really good. It would be my main if I had one to actually keep.

Did you mean this?
Screenshot_2018-09-15-06-13-42-90.png

Attachments

• YJ-MGC-BLACK.jpg
    YJ-MGC-BLACK.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1

taiga

Which 9x9 should I buy?

MF9~75 cm ... Yuxin 9x9~ 90.4 cm

I have big hands so 75 cm or 90 cm it isn't important.

On the other hand MF9 is284 gr but Yuxin 9x9 is 490 gr. :eek:

yuxin9x9b1.jpg

mfjsmf99x9b1.jpg

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The turning and stability on the Huanglong are miles ahead of the MF9. The MF9 is smaller and cheaper but it also pops. Between the two, if size and price are not a concern, go for the Huanglong all the way. In my review of the MF9, I did a comparison so you can see the difference in turning between the two:

QuinnD2006

WCA
2018DOAK01
Hey there, I got the YJ GuanSu awhile back and it was TERRIBLE. It exploded on me, I think i got a dud because overall the cube had good ratings. I'm willing to spend some money to get a good 4x4 OOTB. Don't wanna pay a lot money and get lubes on top of that. Not willing to spend over 40$.

Riley M

WCA
2017MADD03
I had the GuanSu as well and I agree it was just terrible. I now have a wuque, but i think its first batch or something along the lines of that because it is not as good as other wuques I've tried OOTB. Maybe the kid who sold it to at the comp lied

s18067

WCA
2015OHSA01
Hey guys. Trying to decide on a new 2x2 to get, but I've never been that much of a 2x2 solver and haven't been able to keep up with new hardware reviews and things for the past couple of years.
My current main is a np dayan 2x2, which is great, but it's lived its life and its now dying. (Considering I've had it for 4-5 years, I really do need a new cube... )

I'm currently thinking about the following:
Gan 249 v2 M
Wuxia M
Xinghen M

I prefer setting up and lubing my cubes myself, and I'm getting dnm and the angstrom lubes as well, so I'll be able to test the cubes out in various ways. I also do have an old weipo that I'm considering magnetising myself, but I really didn't particularly like the cube initially.

I'll probably end up getting two of these.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Duncan Bannon

Hey guys. Trying to decide on a new 2x2 to get, but I've never been that much of a 2x2 solver and haven't been able to keep up with new hardware reviews and things for the past couple of years.
My current main is a np dayan 2x2, which is great, but it's lived its life and its now dying. (Considering I've had it for 4-5 years, I really do need a new cube... )

I'm currently thinking about the following:
Gan 249 v2 M
Wuxia M
Xinghen M

I prefer setting up and lubing my cubes myself, and I'm getting dnm and the angstrom lubes as well, so I'll be able to test the cubes out in various ways. I also do have an old weipo that I'm considering magnetising myself, but I really didn't particularly like the cube initially.

I'll probably end up getting two of these.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
All of those are good, I'm tried them all. If you dont like the Weipo like me, you probably prefer lighter faster cubes. If that is the case, I'd reccomend the MGC 2x2 and the Wuxia M. Both with run you about $30 total.

The MGC is also a top notch cube. Those that have tried it say the upcoming Qiyi is the best 2x2 ever.
Wait, what's it's called and where is your info if I do ask. How do you always get this info so early Tabe?

s18067

WCA
2015OHSA01
All of those are good, I'm tried them all. If you dont like the Weipo like me, you probably prefer lighter faster cubes. If that is the case, I'd reccomend the MGC 2x2 and the Wuxia M. Both with run you about $30 total.

Wait, what's it's called and where is your info if I do ask. How do you always get this info so early Tabe?

Thanks

Renslay

WCA
2005HANT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi folks,
I hadn't been in the forum for a long time, like a year or so. I'm thinking about getting a new speedcube. What is considered the best on the market currently? Good M turns are preferred, since I'm using Roux.
My current speedcube is a Dayan Zhanchi 55mm, but it's a bit old.
Thanks!

Bui An

Is there any 3x3 turns like outer layer of aosu gts2m?

I love how the magnet strength is perfect

shanky cuber

Hey guys,
I'm back to cubing after a long break and am thinking of getting a newer cube.

I was wondering if magnetic cubes are really better than normal ones....

So is the YJ MGC(The only magnetic cube that fits my budget ;-) ) a notable upgrade over the Zanchi??