• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cyoubx

YouTube
Visit Channel
I received a cube from a friend who said it was really old (80s?).
It has bright orange stickers, and dull blue stickers. Most of them have been replaced, and it looks like the stickers were once taken off and put back on, so I have no idea what the original color scheme was.
The core is transparent, the corners are hollow with holes in the base, and the edges look like regular rubik's cube edges. The original logo is missing. Any idea what this cube may be?

Riley Nerem

0B72tT4_kOji1YmQxZWI2NGQtMmQ0NC00NTNkLWIzNGYtMGVlOGM4NjMxNzU5

hatter

A friend gave me this cube for christmas and I'm not sure what it is. It is glow in the dark.

r26mio.jpg

f87r6.jpg

oig3kz.jpg

PowerCuber

I think it's a type C (Type Cs are kind of rounded, ya know)
But it might be a Cube4you.

And about that 4x4 way up there with the ebay link, that's a YJ. My friend has one, it's an eastsheen clone.

hatter

It's not great, but i cant say its awful. Does cube4you glow in the dark come preassembled? Though it is adjustable, he said it came preassembled.

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My friend got this cube in Beijing at a random stand. I went back to the stand a few days later but it disappeared.

The cube looks like some sort of type A. It's smaller than a guhong. The cube is pretty loud and cuts corners pretty well. I'm thinking about making it an OH cube after I sand the ridges on the edges.

Anyone know what this is?

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
My friend got this cube in Beijing at a random stand. I went back to the stand a few days later but it disappeared.

The cube looks like some sort of type A. It's smaller than a guhong. The cube is pretty loud and cuts corners pretty well. I'm thinking about making it an OH cube after I sand the ridges on the edges.

Anyone know what this is?
3x3x3 YJ FinHop Magic Cube White LighTake