• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cride5

Premium Member
WCA
2009RIDE01
Does anyone know the main difference(s) between the C-I and the C-II? I'm still not sure whether I own the first or second version.

This is where I got them from.

These images may help...

322916168_o.jpg

322916105_o.jpg

322916061_o.jpg

322915952_o.jpg

Last edited:

bwatkins

If you can't see them right click on the little question mark and hit open in new tab.
If you mean pictures... I don't see them and I don't see a question mark. Only empty space.

Oh, ok, chrome was showing question marks in place of the image. Here is a link to the gallery. http://img684.imageshack.us/g/photo542u.jpg/?action=edit

my BLACK cube came in the same packaging. We determined that it was a JSK clone, the black one that is. It was discussed HERE...i am basing my comments soley on the packaging however...

inuyasha51089

YouTube
Visit Channel
Can you identify the cube with this kind of edges?

mysterycube.jpg

(my name for it: my poor deceased dream cube)

would you mind taking the pictures from another angle? it might be one of those original 80s' cubes

that is a HeShu cube if im not mistaken how does it perform out of curiosity ive seen them befor but never bought one

inuyasha51089

YouTube
Visit Channel
http://kcobe.com/goods.php?id=57

Oh my, this cube looks so odd.

yes but it is SOO nice i love my cube like this and by the way propson not using cube4you and going on kcobe that site is alot better not to mention they wont jip you out of a cube when you order 10. im still trying to get my Dian sheng mini from cube4you but no one will even reply to me on the website

OregonTrail

My friend has a cube with a very yellow core and the logo is like a blue L block from Tetris but double layered.

Recognize this?

daniel0731ex

Cubeforyou also have yellow cores. but it's neon yellow.

or it may be a hybrid with a type A core

also, just simply looking at the logo won't help in identifying a cube. you could put any logo on your cube anyway you want.

(R)

well, I use an old type A as my main speedcube.
the corner cutting is great, though it is rather clacky and can pop with untrained hands. if you are used to Type Fs, then this is not the cube for you. Very forgiving cube though