• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
As an experiment, I took my AoLong apart, like all the way, and now white is opposite blue. I played with it for a bit, then went back to a normal colour scheme on the GTS2M, and my mind had changed, lol. Maybe my aolong is now one-of-a-kind!

282_big.jpg

Pyramorphinx or PYRASTAR

Hi. Bought a bunch of different cubes not sso long ago bbut I cant for the life of mə figure out what this cube iş. Can anybody hərə help mə identify it? This is a pic of Just the logo, its a 3x3x3 Thanks ın advance fellow cubers
IMG_20191017_145211.jpg

Reizii_

WCA
2019LAWS01
Hi. Bought a bunch of different cubes not sso long ago bbut I cant for the life of mə figure out what this cube iş. Can anybody hərə help mə identify it? This is a pic of Just the logo, its a 3x3x3 Thanks ın advance fellow cubers
[snip]
Pictures of the internals would help, but that logo is definitely Fangshi.