• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys! New user, UPSB cuber here. I've known about the forums for a while and speedcubing in general and just recently decided to take a gander at it after a friend recently awakened my love for cubing (I started solving four years ago just for fun, didn't go past beginner method.) So far, I'm working on f2l and one look PLL and two look OLL. That's as much as and introduction you'll get from me for now though.

Now to the problem.

A few days ago, in the spirit of noobness I ordered some speedcubes to get me started on my journey. After watching reviews from Jrcuber and others, I decided upon purchasing the YJ yulong as my main and a shengshou 4x4 on the side. When I received my package a few hours ago, my yj yulong appeared to have morphed into something entirely else!

View attachment 4700

seems a bit chilly, maybe the cubies shrunk? :p

View attachment 4701

proof of purchase

yulong for reference: http://thecubicle.us/yulong-p-1921.html

I'm starting to think its a mini aolong since its a 55 mm x 55 mm

Can someone help me out here? If it is an aolong, should i just keep it, or should I try to swap it out for a yulong (idk if you can even do that.)

Hope this doesn't die. :(

First of all what did the box say on it and secondly a pic of the parts can also help ID the cube.

UPSB cuber

On the box it said "YoungJun Yulong 3 Layers Magic Cube"

In response to Lchu and you, I'll upload pics tomorrow. Its pretty late right now.

Tom606060

file:///E:/DCIM/119___11/IMG_1208.JPG
file:///E:/DCIM/119___11/IMG_1209.JPG
file:///E:/DCIM/119___11/IMG_1210.JPG
file:///E:/DCIM/119___11/IMG_1211.JPG

Could someone identify which batch of the Aolong V2 this is from? It came from the box with the window and flap on top but its kinda sluggish and slow.

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
file:///E:/DCIM/119___11/IMG_1208.JPG
file:///E:/DCIM/119___11/IMG_1209.JPG
file:///E:/DCIM/119___11/IMG_1210.JPG
file:///E:/DCIM/119___11/IMG_1211.JPG

Could someone identify which batch of the Aolong V2 this is from? It came from the box with the window and flap on top but its kinda sluggish and slow.

can't view the photos.