• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Identifying a cube

Hey everyone, so I have a cube that is missing an edge piece. I'm not sure if it's a speedcube or not, but it corner cuts and cornertwists like a regular speedcube. I want to buy a replacement part, but I'm not sure what brand the cube is, so if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Below are pictures of the mechanism:
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0272.jpg
IMG_0274.jpg

Cubister

Yeah, it's not easy when you start looking for cubes and there are several names for the same model.

The Qiyi Thunderclap/MFG Thunderbolt can also be found as Qiyi Mofangge Leiting(Lei Ting). If your are unsure you can take a look at the packaging. The Thunderbolt/Thunderclap/Lei Ting have a flash on the front left and right beside the window. Here you can see a photo of the stickerless version.

I asume the reason for this mess is, that the company did not provide an english name or at least the romanization of the chinese name. So several retailers come up with their own translation/interpretation which is quite confusing.

The Qiyi Bullfight is listed at different chinese websites as Qiyi MoFangGe DouNiu Magic, the Qiyi Warrior as QY YongShi.

Does this company have a website?

HawaiiLife745

WCA
2017HICK03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't even know

This cube is a white plastic cube, it has strange caps on all of the pieces, the edge pieces look unlike any cube I've seen before, they are very small, almost semi-circle like, they don't go inward like other puzzles, the corner pieces are even harder to explain, I would have pictures but I am posting from an Iphone and I haven't figured out how to do that yet. All of these pieces as hollow. It pops almost every solve unless I have it on very tight tensions, and then it just becomes a hassle to solve because it locks up so much

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This cube is a white plastic cube, it has strange caps on all of the pieces, the edge pieces look unlike any cube I've seen before, they are very small, almost semi-circle like, they don't go inward like other puzzles, the corner pieces are even harder to explain, I would have pictures but I am posting from an Iphone and I haven't figured out how to do that yet. All of these pieces as hollow. It pops almost every solve unless I have it on very tight tensions, and then it just becomes a hassle to solve because it locks up so much

Pics of the cube will help allot to identify the puzzle.

Praetorian

YouTube
Visit Channel

uhhh maybe lingyun?

xchippy

Is this a real Aosu?

I got an aosu from Amazon and the big internal piece can split into two pieces. Is this normal?
pBG8kgH.jpg
5yNG3T0.jpg
GBe5uiB.jpg
2GKIKH3.jpg