• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What amount of CCs should I get when buying lube

TheValk

WCA
2022DEAR03
So I've decided what lubes I'm going to buy but now I face another problem: how big of lube bottles should I get? I already have some cubicle silk that is 3cc but that seems pretty small. I also don't know how long it will take for me to run out of it, so what should I do? Should I get larger bottles like 10cc or 5cc and almost double my price or should I just stay at what I'm at.

Lubes I'm getting:
Cubicle weight 5 (5cc)
DNM-37 (3cc)
Mystic (3cc)
Angstrom Dignitas (5cc)
Angstrom Gravitas (5cc)
Total (without shipping or tax): $21.25

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel
Personally I'd go for a massive bottle of traxxas 50k off amazon, an excellent lubricant not just for cubing, rather than spending twice more for less than a quarter the amount of lube that is supposedly "specialized" for cubes (in my experience has no significant difference in terms of performance, only feel)