• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Wellington Winter 2015 (New Zealand)

SixSidedCube

WCA
2012LOUD02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I may be able to make it! I would only compete in 3x3 and OH though, I'd judge/scramble/run the rest of the time.

Also, if I were to arrive in Wellington on Sunday morning, would anyone be able to pick me up from the Airport? I would arrive around 8.50am (going from Hamilton - Wellington flights). I live in Rotorua now. Or even pick me up on the way through?

Last edited:

cmhardw

Premium Member
WCA
2003HARD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Katie and I are excited to be here, and to be able to go to a competition! I would definitely be happy to do some big BLD, but I understand if the schedule doesn't allow for it.

New Zealand is wonderful, we've doing some tramping and traveling around on the north island, then a week on the south island next week. Looking forward to it!

SixSidedCube

WCA
2012LOUD02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Glad to have you two here, Chris! Have you been to Rotorua yet?

Yeah, the Aussie site you found would be the nearest to NZ, we have no actual dedicated stores in NZ, just yet.

And yeah, like Tom (CyanSandwich) said above, he's been permitted to do mbld and a 4-5 bld in the past, either during lunch break, or during events that he didn't participate in.

Like I also said, I'd be happy to judge you during those events, if others are busy! I'm only competing in 2 events, then helping out with everything else!

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Katie and I are excited to be here, and to be able to go to a competition! I would definitely be happy to do some big BLD, but I understand if the schedule doesn't allow for it.

Lol there will be like 10 people there. I'm sure you've had some of those types of comps in the past.