• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Weekly Average of 100?

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
This is an idea I came up with while doing an average of 100. Would anyone actually be interested in doing this? It could be monthly instead of Weekly, and I could TRY to get results.
Let me know your thoughts on if you think you would want to do this.

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
True.
What you could do for the scrambles is have them in a text file in the correct format to import into a timer, so people wouldn't have to copy and paste 100 lines of text each week.

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
It seems people would rather have it in 1 week. You wouldn't necessarily have to do all the solves in one session, just have to have your times posted by the deadline.

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think the purpose of given scrambles is for you to do average without resetting/giving up/rolling/etc, so this doesn't just turn into a 'hey this is my best avg100 for this week!' thread