• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

We Started a Podcast

JCubez

this is a video about a podcast I started with my friends.
sub to their channels their in the description

all also put them here
Jcubez
Cubing In The Rain
LR Cuber Gprime

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayce

I met G prime in a competition once, he was a bit faster but I still owned him in clock.

NevEr_QeyX

That would be cool!
Would it be cool if we just got a bunch of people from these forums and did a speedsolving.com podcast?
Bruh I was literally about to start one and then I got life sniped.

I know how to make a podcast but now my idea is gone noooooo

Maybe if anyone wants to they could do one with me? I was doing one with some other friends but I would be open to doing one on the forums

Can a moderator move this to my thread?

Last edited:

Ayce

@JCubez Do you boys have a podcast email set up?

Would it be cool if we just got a bunch of people from these forums and did a speedsolving.com podcast?
I would love that
Bruh I was literally about to start one and then I got life sniped.

I know how to make a podcast but now my idea is gone noooooo

Maybe if anyone wants to they could do one with me? I was doing one with some other friends but I would be open to doing one on
If you run it and it’s decent quality I’ll help make a website and listen to the episode