• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] WarriorCatCuber intro

YouTube
MastaCubing
Hi! I'm warrior cat cuber and I like Warrior cat books. No, I'm not weird. Honestly, go to warriorcats.com . Well anyway, I live in Ontario, in Ottawa and I got into cubing a couple of months ago. I can solve a 3x3, a 2x2, a gear cube, an ivy cube, a skewb, a pyraminx and I'm working on 4x4. I'm in a transition from beginner's to roux. I love reading, especially warriors and Harry Potter. And 1question : How many magnets to magnetise a 6x6 ? Thanks !

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Owen Morrison
Welcome! i think before you go all out with Roux learn CFOP first because it is easier to transition to from beginners and once you average about 30 learn Roux and make your decision from there. just keep in mind ALL the world record holders use cfop

GAN 356 X

Hi! I'm warrior cat cuber and I like Warrior cat books. No, I'm not weird. Honestly, go to warriorcats.com . Well anyway, I live in Ontario, in Ottawa and I got into cubing a couple of months ago. I can solve a 3x3, a 2x2, a gear cube, an ivy cube, a skewb, a pyraminx and I'm working on 4x4. I'm in a transition from beginner's to roux. I love reading, especially warriors and Harry Potter. And 1question : How many magnets to magnetise a 6x6 ? Thanks !
Same here. They just get better as the series' continue