• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] WarriorCatCuber intro

Thread starter #1
Hi! I'm warrior cat cuber and I like Warrior cat books. No, I'm not weird. Honestly, go to warriorcats.com . Well anyway, I live in Ontario, in Ottawa and I got into cubing a couple of months ago. I can solve a 3x3, a 2x2, a gear cube, an ivy cube, a skewb, a pyraminx and I'm working on 4x4. I'm in a transition from beginner's to roux. I love reading, especially warriors and Harry Potter. And 1question : How many magnets to magnetise a 6x6 ? Thanks !

Hi! I'm warrior cat cuber and I like Warrior cat books. No, I'm not weird. Honestly, go to warriorcats.com . Well anyway, I live in Ontario, in Ottawa and I got into cubing a couple of months ago. I can solve a 3x3, a 2x2, a gear cube, an ivy cube, a skewb, a pyraminx and I'm working on 4x4. I'm in a transition from beginner's to roux. I love reading, especially warriors and Harry Potter. And 1question : How many magnets to magnetise a 6x6 ? Thanks !
Same here. They just get better as the series' continue