• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Want to make stickers

indianman27

WCA
2016VAID02
Hi everyone!!
I have been cubing a lot these days due to the lockdown(I live in India btw), because of which the stickers of my 3x3 have started chipping and it is quite bad. Can anyone suggest a way to make stickers if anyone has made them?

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I tried making stickers once, but they weren't good. I would suggest buying custom cut stickers from a cubing store, or buying full sheets of sticker from a shop like Olivers stickers. Heres a video if you want.

indianman27

WCA
2016VAID02
I tried making stickers once, but they weren't good. I would suggest buying custom cut stickers from a cubing store, or buying full sheets of sticker from a shop like Olivers stickers. Heres a video if you want.
The thing is that none of the cube stores are delivering in India. Moreover, they do not have YJ MGC stickers. It would be okay if anyone could suggest some others stickers that fit well on the MGC.