• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Vote! What's your favorite FangShi 3x3? And why?

Which is your favorite f/s 3x3?

• Total voters

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
boxxybabee
In 2013, I was lucky enough to get a prototype ShuangRen with the autographed box.

In 2015, someone at my university took it, and I never mourned a cube as much as that one. ):
I still love FangShi plastic!

Reactions: Dom

Sion

I own a blue fangshi guangying. It's like if fangshi created the weilong. Fast, clicky, and smooth with a subtle scratch. It also has great slices too :)

Dash Lambda

WCA
2016SCHU05
The full size ShuangRen v2 was my main for quite a while. I got it when it came out, and I replaced it with a Gans Air.
I still love it, just not as much as my Gans.

dskids

WCA
2017SKID01
I voted full-size Shuangren V2. I never mained it; in fact, when I first got it I thought it was so cheap and stupid feeling I actually got mad that I paid money for it. All my other cubes were heavy MoYu stuff (Aolong, Tanglong, etc). Eventually I came to love the light and scratchy feel but the stock stickers and horrible catchiness of the mech kept me from solving on it very often. I sold it but I still kinda want to replace it with another 57mm V2 in black/primary.

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
I used the mini shuangren for my OH main for a while. It was fast, crisp, and light. I sacrificed the springs into the Yuxin Blue. It is currently in a baggie in pieces.

Dom

WCA
2016DOMI06
YouTube
channel/UCF3L49LgE2oS8qJatgW4dzQ
Just got my f/s ShuangRen 54.6mm today and I can't put it down! It's primary with black caps and has JRCuber's sticker shades. I bought it from @onewheel. From that giant collection for sale.

I love that swishy, sandy feel of that f/s plastic. It's so light! It takes hardly any effort to turn the pieces. I took the advice of @Tycubing and got this one. My wife describes it as the feeling of a wiffle ball, and I agree.