• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[video] My name is Feliks Zemdegs

jla

WCA
2011LANG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Goosebumps all over my body...

All of your videos really amaze me in a way no other's does. If Feliks have a unique talent when it comes to cubing. Then you're the Feliks of filmmaking, great work. This inspired me so much as I'm currently trying to overcome myself in order to get sub-15...

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
People are gonna hate on me, but I have to be honest, the video did not live up to my expectations. I found it rather slow and dull.

Robocopter87

WCA
2013KUNK01
I have to agree with Dene in the not living up to expectations.

However, the message is the same regardless. He really is proof that you can accomplish it if you go for it. You know, the first time I saw the video of Felik's doing his WR solve I thought he looked kinda snobby about getting it. But later on after learning his story it just showed me how much he earned his title. And that he definitely deserved the WR.

Music was good too.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
"To be free"? Don't know about you, but where I live, most people already are. Found that rather cheesy. And you quote Zbigniew saying practice+talent, and then you ask "But is it only talent?". No, you had just quoted him saying practice.

But it looks and sounds good, and I'm glad you've apparently chosen music that doesn't cause youtube to block the video for me here in Germany :)