• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] [Video] My improvement (Dec 2010 - Aug 2012)

Ickathu

WCA
2011MERT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is pretty cool. I'm gonna record a random single of each event around January and July 1st of every year for a few years. Then I'll compile them and see how much faster I get!

SpeedSolve

YouTube
Visit Channel
This is pretty cool. I'm gonna record a random single of each event around January and July 1st of every year for a few years. Then I'll compile them and see how much faster I get!

That's a long project. Maybe not every 6 months but every 3 or 2. You might not be cubing in a few years and only have 2 improvement videos over 1 year.

And nice video! I like this idea, I might do it if I get a camera.

Ickathu

WCA
2011MERT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's a long project. Maybe not every 6 months but every 3 or 2. You might not be cubing in a few years and only have 2 improvement videos over 1 year.

And nice video! I like this idea, I might do it if I get a camera.

True, true. But I see myself cubing for at least a few more years. Worlds 2013 will get me back into it if I go and if I were starting to get bored of it. BUt every 3 months is probably better.