I finally managed to finish off my beginners tutorial. It's the easiest method there is and can be learned very fast.
1. cross (flower) and then match up and do half a move
2. corners first layer, match and then sexy move
3. edges 2nd layer: sexy move, turn the cube, sexy move on the other side
4. edge orientation: F sexy move F'
5. corner permutation, to switch 2 corners on the right side do: 3 times sexy move y 3 times sexy move on the left side
6. corner orientation: flip the cube, do sexy moves until the corner is twisted correct, do a D move and continue
7. edge permutation: sexy move, sexy move other side, 5 times sexy move, 5 times sexy move other side
Enjoy! I think the method is perfect for beginners, better than Dan Browns since there is only 1 algorithm and because it's explained more thorough than: "first step is making a cross, good luck". The explanation... not sure, I'm not the best teacher.
Last edited by a moderator: