• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] [video] ~30 sec 3x3 solve

TheNextFeliks

WCA
2013POPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I created my own YouTube channel. In my first video I had a ~30 second solve. Didn't use a timer. Anyway, here it is:

Any tips can be posted on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saveti

Work on your Cross to F2L transition. Try to have no delays while doing F2L by using look ahead and slowing down to track and look for pairs. Also, work on turn speed

aznanimedude

Re: New Channel. ~30 sec on film

By being more comfortable with algs and execution. Also lol you're telling him to slow down but work on speeding up? Or am I misunderstanding the advice?

googlebleh

WCA
2012WEEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
By being more comfortable with algs and execution. Also lol you're telling him to slow down but work on speeding up? Or am I misunderstanding the advice?

No, you're not misunderstanding it.

To better explain what I think Saveti meant, you should slow down first. Once you slow down and learn to look ahead, then you should increase your turn speed

Saveti

Oh oops. So I meant, slow down during F2L but learn triggers for OLL and PLL so you can turn faster during LL. To practice turn speed during LL, just repetitively do algorithms and learn finger-trick friendly algs.

Sometimes when I'm watching TV or Youtube, I would practice doing PLL's since I know them by muscle memory. By practicing them over and over, you can get better turn speeds ;D.

Hopefully you understand what I mean lol