• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

V-Cube 2x2 Online Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

bt9090

WCA
2011TUBR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Im looking to buy both 2a and 2b V-Cube 2 (white) and don't feel like paying 50 or 60 bucks for them together. I want to add them to my collection but cannot find a good online store that sell them for a semi decent price. V-cube and icubik are about the only places I can find selling them. Thanks for any help and Im willing to buy a used set, but would rather get them new.

bt9090

WCA
2011TUBR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ill pay $45.00 for both the white 2a and 2b including shipping. Can you make that happen or is that too low (just throwing numbers out there)? Ill pay $50.00 if you throw in a bottle of Maru Lube. You can respond on here or by my email [email protected]. Thanks

bigbee99

WCA
2010ZHAO19
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh ya, Eric, are you still selling x-cubes? Also, why don't/didn't you put it on your shop? I want to get V2a and x-cube fore my birthday in a couple weeks. Thanks.
We don't have any X-Cubes in right now, but there might be some morel later.
Ill pay $45.00 for both the white 2a and 2b including shipping. Can you make that happen or is that too low (just throwing numbers out there)? Ill pay $50.00 if you throw in a bottle of Maru Lube. You can respond on here or by my email [email protected]. Thanks
The price should be around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.