• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Vårgårda Open June 18-19 (Sweden)

Kenneth

Not Alot
WCA
2005GUST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

MrMoney

WCA
2009SULE01
Me and my wife just registered, thanks for hosting this competition. Too bad it is not next month, eager to compete again! But then again, we get some time to practise events.

I have not touched a cube since Norwegian Open 2011 but I will try myself at some MBLD this week.

Last edited:

Henrik

WCA
2006BUUS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, you're lucky.

It'll be my first competition as a delegate, so I'm looking forward to it a little extra. :)

Yay you have to decide if its a +2 or not, or if its a DNF or not ;)

don't be afraid, we all help :p Maybe not me since my exams are on either side of this weekend. And I have softball games as well. :(
But it would be so cool to go. :S

Pitzu

WCA
2005KOCZ01
Hi Everyone! I'm coming! I have bought flight ticket and registered. But could you help me?!
1. Hostels homepage is Swedish. I need accomodation for Friday-Sunday-Saturday in shared room (with cubers of course). Could you help me in this, or shall I write only an e-mail for them?!

2. However Göteborg is close and there is cheap flight, but only at Thursday-Wednesday. So I fly to Malmö-Sturup at Friday-Monday. How can I get to the venue from Sturup and where can I book/buy my train ticket?!

3. How can I get faster in blind events? ;-P

MrMoney

WCA
2009SULE01
Hi Everyone! I'm coming! I have bought flight ticket and registered. But could you help me?!
1. Hostels homepage is Swedish. I need accomodation for Friday-Sunday-Saturday in shared room (with cubers of course). Could you help me in this, or shall I write only an e-mail for them?!

2. However Göteborg is close and there is cheap flight, but only at Thursday-Wednesday. So I fly to Malmö-Sturup at Friday-Monday. How can I get to the venue from Sturup and where can I book/buy my train ticket?!

3. How can I get faster in blind events? ;-P

1. I know Morten and Daniel are going to share a room with cubers, talk to them and find out :)

2. A + B + !?! = PROFIT! Dunno :O

3. Just Zero-CFOP the solves. Or, wait. Sheet :p I think you will get 1st place in MBLD, I am not sure I will have any time to practise before the competition. Will you try 12 cubes?

Looking foreward to hanging out with you guys!