• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] [UWR] 2x2x2 Average of 5 1.26 by Mohammad Reza Karimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepehr eh

WCA
2012EHYA01
please look these official averages:
2.24 official average
http://irancubes.mihanblog.com/post/76
2.23 official average
http://irancubes.mihanblog.com/post/74

OK...
his inspection time was never over 8 seconds(except one solve)

so it's normal when he is in home and have no stress he can inspection faster than when he is in a competition...

and about looking front for scramble, he told me:
my screen have a little angel and when he want to scramble he hold his head straight and turn his eyes.
However he said to me he'll film a new average with a better angel until you believe it.

Endgame

my screen have a little angel and when he want to scramble he hold his head straight and turn his eyes.
However he said to me he'll film a new average with a better angel until you believe it.

what?

Amir Nafisi

WCA
2012NAFI01
I know him and believe his records are cheats, in the official contest (Iran Open 2012) judges hadn't enough information and didn't attend his solve and ... better I don't explain more about competition and unknown referee.
I told to Sepehr and SMS.Majidi in Iran Open 2013 that is cheater but they told he broken national record.
Is it possible a scramble included L and R !?
Saw in meetings he turned the layer in inspection time , He is now the shame of Iran and Iranian .

scottishcuber

WCA
2013MAHM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know him and believe his records are cheats, in the official contest (Iran Open 2012) judges hadn't enough information and didn't attend his solve and ... better I don't explain more about competition and unknown referee.
I told to Sepehr and SMS.Majidi in Iran Open 2013 that is cheater but they told he broken national record.
Is it possible a scramble included L and R !?
Saw in meetings he turned the layer in inspection time , He is now the shame of Iran and Iranian .

Wait wait wait. If this is true then this is more serious than a discussion about whether or not this ao5 is UWR. Do you have any evidence to support these accusations?

Amir Nafisi

WCA
2012NAFI01
persons was saw he is cheating in meeting but in competition a few persons accidently . I know he is very fast and can use and know cll , eg1 and anti cll but about tcll and eg2 I don't exactly .
But the official is one who has faith in him, and he had seen.According to records, he has revealed to me.
No I don't believe and admit this UWR

Speedmaster

I just saw the Video and it was like

"Meh, I've done this scramble like a hundred times, let's skip the inspection time"

Rubiksdad

WCA
2011DADF01
at first congratulations mohamadreza karimi,this avg looks like a fake avg but im pretty sure that it is not..practiced with him before competition,he could sub 1.80 all hand scrambles from me under the pressure..so no doubt that he is so fast..im sure he can do better avgs soon .some people are trying to destroy his big accomplishments like being under 10th world with only few attemts in comp..but there are always jealous people around these guys

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
sorry for bad english

I mean it seems he is looking forward but he is looking the screen
Definitely doesn't look like it. His head is pointing far to the left of it. You shouldn't need to change the angle of your head that much just to go from the right side of the screen to the left.
I just saw the Video and it was like

"Meh, I've done this scramble like a hundred times, let's skip the inspection time"
And he took a lot of time to inspect the case with the face already solved, which should've been the easiest to one-look.

Something else I've just noticed: on the fourth solve, he looks away from the scramble about half way through it.

fardinb

WCA
2011NEJA02
HEY guys
I'm friend with REZA and i know that he use CLL EG1 EG2 and antiCLL well

why are you try to say that this avg is lie !!!!!!

he has the avg 1000 (1.99)

Olson because you can't broke this avg you say that it is lie

but i promise all of you that it is truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Amir Nafisi say that he cheat in the meeting and competition
but he is not
Amir say that because he has a lot of problem with Reza

Status
Not open for further replies.