• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Utah, anyone?

not_kevin

WCA
2008YOUN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hrm...I believe that I might be in Utah...
just an idea because I live there (or so I'm told)

Hmm... don't know there... Perhaps you really live in western Tokyo.

Whoa. Hi Michael!

Hi Shelley! You seem surprised.

Well, yeah. The handle "not_kevin" doesn't exactly scream "Michael Young."

Granted. I was confused with a "Kevin" in a math camp I went to, and the kid began calling me "Not Kevin" (you know how we math nerds are). It kinda stuck.

edwardtimliu

WCA
2008LIUE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
im from utah... and im gonna be organizing the comps now since notkevin is too "busy"
if i get sponsors early enough, how many people will come if i set the comp date in janurary?

hawkmp4

You'll probably get better responses if you make a thread in the WCA Competitions forum, that way it won't get buried under all the other off-topic stuff.
And I'd love to go to Utah for a competition but I'm gonna be in college and money will be tight, so I'll have to wait for Denver 2009.

spader

We will need to get together sometime so I can get better and faster

skwishy

Hey, I live in Utah Also! :D

I couldnt guarantee that I could make it to any competitions if one were set up though :mad: