• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[USA-VA] WTB Type A 1 Cube White

Greetings,

I am in the search of some old cubes that I used to have when I was young for nostalgia purposes. I was wondering if anyone has a type a1 cube white in relatively good condition? Leave a comment and/or pm me.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have one in primary but I probably won't sell it for less than $15-20 or so because it's my only one left...

I have one in primary but I probably won't sell it for less than $15-20 or so because it's my only one left...
Hey thanks for replying. Seems like it has sentimental value to you as well, so I won't take it off your hands. But your price for it is fair to me considering how hard it is to get these days. Happy new year!

Reactions: qwr

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
well it's not that sentimental to me compared to the alpha V and the popular dayan cubes because when I started the alpha V was already the cube to get. I will sell it to you at that price - pm me

well it's not that sentimental to me compared to the alpha V and the popular dayan cubes because when I started the alpha V was already the cube to get. I will sell it to you at that price - pm me
I actually found someone that is willing to sell me their white alpha 1 which is the one i wanted. Thanks for the offer though

Reactions: qwr