• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Updated: full 3-style commutators

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
OliverFrostBLD
Thread starter #1
https://github.com/OllieFrost/3style/tree/master - GitHub repository containing TSVs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...O6hlXfns2hJgZoXCGpsIR0YGc/edit#gid=1099805155 - Google Drives spreadsheet format. Can comment and view.

My algorithms:

• Are designed to be as rotationless and based around <R,U,M> wherever possible.
  • I have occasionally left an alternative algorithm for a case in a comment within a particular cell. It might contain the optimum move case or a similarly good case.

Recent changes:

• Mostly just wings.
  • I have attached a GitHub repository so that any changes I make in the future are more visible.
  • People (I think) can make their own changes and push them to the master. I am still new to GitHub, so excuse any misuse of terms.

h2f

Premium Member
WCA
2014PACE01
YouTube
seniorgrot
Thanks for doing it. It's a great source of good algs.

What algs do you use for edges in 3bld? Wings, midges? Something else? And will you add corners one day?

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
OliverFrostBLD
Thread starter #3
I'm trying to find my previous 333 edges and corners lists, but I think they might be lost. My edges are close enough to my midge algs, but my corners use a ULF buffer and are pretty poor.

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
newtonbase
Anything you could find for 3BLD would be great. I've been trying to get my head around comms rather than just learning the algs and your posts on Mark's M2 thread have been really helpful.