• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just saw this on the cubicle

the manufacturer is not listed but the logo on the box looks a lot like the cubetwist logo

Its the same one that has been out. Mine came in that exact box. It is also a ripoff for that price

Screenshot_20210429-175819_Amazon Shopping.jpg

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
Actually I can't find that $25 1 foot cube on amazon. Only this one for $150

Yeah, I was looking as well. That’s also the only one that I could find.

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
It is out of stock till June. When I bought it from Amazon it was actually only $17. I posted about it on the speedsolving forums, but I guess I should have made a separate thread for it
now I'm tempted to get it. Although it will just take up space in my house

AlgoCuber

It would be awesome if Moyu released a 2x2 that had the dual compression system, while being under $20. That would be incredible. Maybe they will release a RS2M 2021 which is under $10 and has a dual compression system. I would definitely but it.

Edit: They should put the spring compression system in all WCA events, and 2x2 would be a good starting place.

Last edited:

DNF_Cuber

It would be awesome if Moyu released a 2x2 that had the dual compression system, while being under $20. That would be incredible. Maybe they will release a RS2M 2021 which is under $10 and has a dual compression system. I would definitely but it.

Edit: They should put the spring compression system in all WCA events, and 2x2 would be a good starting place.
it's hard to fit a compression system into a 2x2