• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Unknown 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4 (For sale or trade)

Skeansopolis

WCA
2017SKEA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG I have these three puzzles that I am selling but would also be willing to trade. I'm not sure what they are but I have pictures of each of them below. All of them are missing at least 1 piece but are otherwise in good condition. I will ship probably anywhere in the states but you will have to pay for shipping. Below are prices/trade for the cubes:

2x2: $2 or trade for anything
3x3: $4 or trade for anything
4x4: $4 or trade for anything

Skeansopolis

WCA
2017SKEA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The 3x3 is a shengshou legend and the 4x4 appear to be a guansu, Idk about the 2x2.
Yeah I remember it being a ShengShou something or other and the rest I don't remember but the prices are negotiable because they are all missing pieces, the 3x3 is missing 3 lieces (ironic right?) and the 2x2 is missing 1 piece. The 4x4 is missing to many to count so they would mainly be for parts