• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TYPE FIII LIMITED EDITION FROM ICUBEMART

Lochran

I ordered a limited edition type fiii from icubemart because there were only ten cubes and all of the cubes are stickered by the owner of type f himself

DID ANYONE ORDER THE LIMITED EDITION TYPE FIII FROM ICUBEMART???????

blue7777100

i ordered one but have yet to recieve it hopefully tommarow. Besides him stickering them himself are they any diffrent? from jerfreys video he actualy made it sound like these stickers were worse and would fade?

Lochran

jeffery said the stickers are thin and better from the normal ones which fade

blue7777100

got mine today and was wrong the stickers are fine. but besides that it looks no different than a normal FIII turns fine but i really like the center caps on this cube. doubt they will ever pop off. if i droped my FII like 9 caps would fall off this is not the case on the FIII overall a great cube

Jostle

WCA
2011NYMA01
got mine today and was wrong the stickers are fine. but besides that it looks no different than a normal FIII turns fine but i really like the center caps on this cube. doubt they will ever pop off. if i droped my FII like 9 caps would fall off this is not the case on the FIII overall a great cube

You know you're supposed to glue the caps...

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Yes. I ordered one. It is amazing. The stickers are just fine except they are rather dark. The plastic is an off white. I have a review/unboxing/comparison to FII on my channel.