• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Trading Yuxin HuangLong big cubes for SS Big cubes

Jaloot

I have a Yuxin HuangLong 8x8 and 9x9 both in black plastic that I'd love to trade for a black SS 8x8 and 10x10. Let me know!

Jaloot

As far as speedcubes go, yeah, I'd say they are "better".

I have 2 sets of HuangLongs 8x8-11x11 (black and stickerless) and I hardly use the black ones, I use the stickerless ones mostly, although I really like black 10x10 and 11x11 so I wont be getting rid of those. I only have an SS 9x9 and would like to complete my SS big cube collection.

I could go ahead and sell the huanglongs then buy the SS cubes, but I figure this cuts out the middle man. Sure, maybe I lose a few bucks potentially, but a.) it saves me the hassle, b.) I'm currently moving and would like to get rid of all the cubes I don't really have too much use for as soon as I can.

greenpizza55

WCA
2016HOLM03
I have a Yuxin HuangLong 8x8 and 9x9 both in black plastic that I'd love to trade for a black SS 8x8 and 10x10. Let me know!
If you search for "shengshou" on ebay, and limit the choices to used, there is a sale for a ss 8x8, 9x9, and 10x10 for $120. Then you can sell other 9x9, and yuxin puzzles to make back the money. Just a suggestion.