• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Trading very good Rubik's brand to a 2x2.

AlexCube

WCA
2014HEIK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I'm looking to trade my very good 3x3 rubik's brand cube to a 2x2 (not rubik's)
The 3x3 maybe needs new stickers but otherwise it's fingertrickeable and fine for a speedcube. I got 31s time with it without learning full OLL or PLL. Not even full 2-look.
So yeah. The 2x2 can be almost any but rubik's. Something that you can use as a speedcube in a competition :p
Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMYWy...kCCDg3P8AkinRA

Last edited:

brian724080

Wow, why would people want a Rubik's brand cube?
Anyway, is it the Rubik's 2.0, if it's not, it's useless.

D

Deleted member 19792

You can get a Rubiks 2.0. Or you can find a store and purchase a 2x2 there. I don't think I would like to trade a 2x2 for a Rubiks Brand.

ILMZS20

lol. the rubiks cube is never very good, maybe very good for what it is but every speedcube is probably better than this. I have a fully broken in original rubiks cube myself it turns probably as good as yours, but still locks up a ton, you can also see in the video how horrible the corner cutting is, especially reverse. I dont see why anyone would want this one when you can get a sulong for under 4$ from wallbuys. i would suggest you to just order a 2x2 from wallbuys or so where it has free shipping. its like 13$ for a good one and like 6 or 7$ for a lanlan i think.

AlexCube

WCA
2014HEIK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol. the rubiks cube is never very good, maybe very good for what it is but every speedcube is probably better than this. I have a fully broken in original rubiks cube myself it turns probably as good as yours, but still locks up a ton, you can also see in the video how horrible the corner cutting is, especially reverse. I dont see why anyone would want this one when you can get a sulong for under 4$ from wallbuys. i would suggest you to just order a 2x2 from wallbuys or so where it has free shipping. its like 13$ for a good one and like 6 or 7$ for a lanlan i think.
Yeah the reverse corner cutting is never good in a Rubik's brand though :)

Schmidt

WCA
2012SCHM07
So, if you find someone to trade with, who should pay for the shipping (2 times)? And wouldn't that be more expensive than a 2x2x2 with free shipping from China?

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
So, if you find someone to trade with, who should pay for the shipping (2 times)? And wouldn't that be more expensive than a 2x2x2 with free shipping from China?

This.
I have several 2x2s I don't need or want but I'm not dragging my lazy butt down to a post office to send stuff to Finland when you can get a new one for less than the shipping.

CY

Would you be interested in a black SS 2x2? I've got a modded one and a new one.

I'm just looking for 3x3s to make a couple mods with.