• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Trading V-Cube 6 and 7 for shenshou 6x6 and lan lan 7x7

Status
Not open for further replies.

(R)

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE TITLE, IT IS OUTDATED

I have one lightly used black V6 that I would like to sell is missing one white sticker and is unmodded. If you would prefer I can sticker it with my half bright set coming soon.

As for the 7x7, it is a well used white 7x7 that I want to sell. It has some chipped stickers and a horrible green center sticker and I can (or can not) resticker it with a half bright set as soon as I get my stickers. It will have a WHITE side if I resticker it. Otherwise, it will have a BLACK side. This cube is well broken in, and I was going to sell it earlier, but I stopped solving 7x7. I have resumed and would like some black cubes for uniformity's sake.

PM me with offers or questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.