• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Trading Dayan Guhong V2 No Torpedos

YouTube
TheTeenCuber
Thread starter #1
Trading Dayan Guhong V2

Hey guys, so I have a Dayan Guhong V2 that is stickerless and has no torpedoes. It does have a small scratch on the yellow side that has dirt inside of it, but other than that it is is very good condition. I got it Last christmas and have loved it ever since. It is broken in. If i had to guess i would say i have around 10,000+ solves on it. It has been lubed many times using silicone lube, and i did the 48 PEM on it. I am looking for a black or white zanchi, but if you have another cube just either P.M. me or simply post down below and i will P.M. you.

*NOTE* Those stickers that you see on the cube are no longer on there, they left no damage on the cube when I removed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
WCA
2014LEEY01
YouTube
channel/UCg84fTpfke-b3xAWRdJQg4w
I have a stickerless Ultimate Lubix Zhanchi. It is missing the orange and green center caps, and has been washed out a lot, so the Lubix is all gone. I could lube it using Lubicle for you, which works really well. Interested?

EDIT: Should add that on the GOW, BOY and GRW corners, there are white marks that look like scratches, but they do not affect the performance of the cube. Also, you can't use it for competition anyway because it's stickerless.

Last edited: