• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Trade puzzles for a 6x6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube
Visit Channel
THIS TRADE HAS BEEN CLOSED!
I am looking for a decent WHITE 6x6 to trade (Yj, Ghosthand, Vcube(preferred). the puzzles i have that i am willing to trade is QJ Black Megaminx (Box & Instructions included), Gold&black Mirror cube, White Shengshou 4x4(Box and instructions included), White Knockoff 5x5, And White C4U 3x3x4 (box and instructions included). If you would like i can pre-lube them with CRC Heavy Duty Silicone Spray. You will have to pay for shipping of your own cube you are trading. the cube MUST be in decent condition (good stickers, and no problems at all), ALL of my puzzles are pretty much brand new. Megaminx and 4x4 have VERY few chips on the stickers. Also i am willing to throw in a copy of Shadow Of the Colossus (PS2 game). If you are interested send me a PM On here or youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/knuckles420420420 ) Also there is videos of the puzzles i am trading on my channel. Thank You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.