• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Top 10 Most Subscribed Cubing YouTube Channels (2005-2020)

Brady

WCA
2016GORD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Mmap has fallen off the cubing world (Not sure if anyone wants him back). But CBC has a tendency to take breaks, then upload like 10 times for a month, then take a break. I'm still subbed to him in hopes that he comes back because I really enjoy his content.
Yeah me too, I really enjoyed his content.

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The video is cool but it’s inaccurate this list hasn’t been updated for nearly a year and yet there are many channels that would top the list in your video https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/most-subscribed-cubing-youtube-channels.67472/
Oh wow that's my thread! I got around to updating it like a week ago, and yeah there are some channels that weren't on the video, but I'm assuming that's only counting English-speaking channels, or ones that are popular with an English-speaking community. I liked the video though because it went more in-depth than my thread on how quickly channels grow over time, which is cool

Brady

WCA
2016GORD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh wow that's my thread! I got around to updating it like a week ago, and yeah there are some channels that weren't on the video, but I'm assuming that's only counting English-speaking channels, or ones that are popular with an English-speaking community. I liked the video though because it went more in-depth than my thread on how quickly channels grow over time, which is cool
Correct, I mentioned that it was only English speaking channels.