• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Top 10 Most Subscribed Cubing YouTube Channels (2005-2020)

Mike Hughey

Super Moderator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
oh, sorry I missed you. What I did was find the current most popular and trace back to when they started, so I missed some big channels from back in the day.
No reason to apologize - no real reason to include me; mine is a mostly forgotten channel from way back then. And there were certainly some other much bigger channels then too that have also been forgotten, so I'm sure I wouldn't really have made the top 10 at any point along the way. But it's fun to think I almost could have been included. :)

Sub1Hour

I really want to know why people still, to this day, are subscribing to MMAP and CrazyBadCuber.
Mmap has fallen off the cubing world (Not sure if anyone wants him back). But CBC has a tendency to take breaks, then upload like 10 times for a month, then take a break. I'm still subbed to him in hopes that he comes back because I really enjoy his content.