• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Too addicted to blindfolded?

Crazycubemom

WCA
2007OEYM01
dsc01390q.jpg

Dewi (L) and Chuck (R)

KubeKid73

I wish I could also do BLD. I can solve it with Old Pochmann, but I CAN'T MEMORIZE THE CUBE!!! :(

piemaster

I can solve it using Old Pochmann, but I can't find a blind memorization method that suits me.

driftboy_wen

WCA
2009THEO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I cannot do bld. I wish so badly, i know the classic pochmann method but I can't memo for my life. Both of my 2 attempts were horrid DNFs.

it is just the beginning, u know my early solve.. i can even say that i was scrambling a scrambled cube while blindfolded. just keep practicing. and u know it is worthy.

haha, like me, too addicted to blindfolded =(

Lucas

I wish I could also do BLD. I can solve it with Old Pochmann, but I CAN'T MEMORIZE THE CUBE!!!

I cannot do bld. I wish so badly, i know the classic pochmann method but I can't memo for my life. Both of my 2 attempts were horrid DNFs.

If some people can memorize the 7x7, or a lot of cubes for multiBLD, then you can memorize one cube. It seems first impossible, but then it is really easy (unless you try to do it so fast).

Try using a system (for example letter pairs-images) to memorize.