• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Tips for Left Handed U2?

CubeDatCube

WCA
2016MARS01
Hey.

I've been try to practice the left handed U2 and I can't get it as fast as my right handed U2.

I know this is a weird question but...

Thanks.

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
Support the cube with your ring finger on B and thumb on F. Hold your index and middle finger in a V shape with your index on BUL and middle finger pointing backwards. Flick both fingers forward so that your index finger pushes through the first U' and your middle finger just catches the sticker moving into BUL as it arrives and keep pushing through the second. Keep a cube in your left hand and do this repeatedly for an hour or so while doing something else. You'll get the hang of it eventually.

xchippy

Do it during your solves, too. That really helps when trying to practice something new.