• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

tighter 4x4?

spy1325

My 4x4 is super loose, like pops very frequently, its a rubik's revenge and i lubed it once when it was very stiff, and now its very very loose, the lube has long since worn off - that was about a month or 2 ago so i don't think thats what is making it so loose, and i tightened all the screws in the center. anything else?

icke

WCA
2008THUR01
i dont know too much about the revenge. i also have two of them looped one of them once. he now runns better but is not looser at all. the revenge pops a lot. i dont like that at oll. well now its ok but at the beginning. i bought a 5x5 from east sheen these cubes are much better then the rubik's once. unfortunately i dont know why it is so loose. if it is to loos i would recoment to buy a new one in the worst case. otherwise i would just disassambly him once more, lube him again and try if it is better.