• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

This helped me understand commutators almost instantaneously:

YouTube
4EverTrying
Here's another video (by me) which is for beginners. I was surprised at how many likes it has gotten; and because that's the case, I thought it would be worth mentioning in this thread also (despite that it's a much longer and more comprehensive video).

Basically, you can just use variations of the Niklas commutator (which is used to complete the last two centers of the 7x7x7 and larger cubes) to solve the entire cube.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Thread starter #3
Here's another video (by me) which is for beginners. I was surprised at how many likes it has gotten; and because that's the case, I thought it would be worth mentioning in this thread also (despite that it's a much longer and more comprehensive video).

Basically, you can just use variations of the Niklas commutator (which is used to complete the last two centers of the 7x7x7 and larger cubes) to solve the entire cube.
Thanks! This is really cool.