• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

There isn't enough slow motion cubing video in youtube. Hey fast people, make some!

Konsta

WCA
2008JUKK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not the fastest around, but I made avg5 video about a week ago and uploaded it few minutes ago:

This is what you meant, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

MiloD

I was just search for slow motion solves yesterday. That was awesome.

otsyke

I think we would have great benefits watching videos like badmephisto's "thought process while doing f2l".
Step by step, techniques used in every case, tricks, tips, etc.

The video from Konsta is great, but most of the time i don't understand which pair he is "pairing up" and how.

CuBeOrDiE

YouTube
Visit Channel
Unless you are at the cuber's level, there is no point in slow-mo because you probably won't understand what the cuber is doing. And if you understand it all, then you should just practice to get faster. In other words, I don't think slow motion would help anyone.

jms_gears1

Premium Member
WCA
2009MAUP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Unless you are at the cuber's level, there is no point in slow-mo because you probably won't understand what the cuber is doing. And if you understand it all, then you should just practice to get faster. In other words, I don't think slow motion would help anyone.

.. if nothing else it helps the solver that made the vid. And for slower people, just because they are slower doesnt mean they wont understand...

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Unless you are at the cuber's level, there is no point in slow-mo because you probably won't understand what the cuber is doing.

YAH I KNOW OMG WTF IS THAT HE DID FIRST IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE DO A CROSS LIKE THAT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE CUBE BEFORE WTF NOW HES LIKE DOING FOUR OF THE SLOT THINGS AND FILLING IN THE FIRST TWO LAYERS HOLY BALLS HE JUST ORIENTED ALL THE PIECES ON THE LAST LAYER LOLWTF HE PERMUTATED THEM WOW OLOL I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE JUST DID THAT STUF IS CRAZY EVEN WITH SLOW MO I CANT TELL WHAT HES DOING THIS METHOD FOR SOLVING A CUBE IS TOTALLY ALIEN TO ME

I don't think slow motion would help anyone.

who said anything about help? SLOW MO IS JUST AWESOME

WCA
2010XING02
i think slow motion is very helpful... it lets us see finger tricks and where faster cubers tend to pause. these are both definitely useful and it takes a lot less effort on the solver's part than a slow solve. also, on a slow solve, we won't see how often mistakes are made in the f2l lookahead, either.

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02
Unless you are at the cuber's level, there is no point in slow-mo because you probably won't understand what the cuber is doing.

YAH I KNOW OMG WTF IS THAT HE DID FIRST IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE DO A CROSS LIKE THAT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE CUBE BEFORE WTF NOW HES LIKE DOING FOUR OF THE SLOT THINGS AND FILLING IN THE FIRST TWO LAYERS HOLY BALLS HE JUST ORIENTED ALL THE PIECES ON THE LAST LAYER LOLWTF HE PERMUTATED THEM WOW OLOL I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE JUST DID THAT STUF IS CRAZY EVEN WITH SLOW MO I CANT TELL WHAT HES DOING THIS METHOD FOR SOLVING A CUBE IS TOTALLY ALIEN TO ME
:p