• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheEpicCuber's progression thread-Practicing BLD for 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, Multi

TheEpicCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
You have to be good at math to be good at the cube so of course.
Naw, she was a coach for a Rubik’s cube team some time ago. She and her team would go to local comps and use cubes to compete with the other cubers. Each competition was sponsored by Rubik’s, so only Rubik’s branded puzzles were allowed. However, she also had a Guhong V1 from back some time.

CubeRed

Naw, she was a coach for a Rubik’s cube team some time ago. She and her team would go to local comps and use cubes to compete with the other cubers. Each competition was sponsored by Rubik’s, so only Rubik’s branded puzzles were allowed. However, she also had a Guhong V1 from back some time.
Coolest maths teacher to ever exist.

TheEpicCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Cubing challenge for myself: I teach someone how to solve a cube under 1 minute within a week with the help of J perms videos.
What I mean is that I have a friend who can solve a cube in a minute using the beginners method that J perm used for his tutorial. So I can use this info to show that friend how to average under one minute.

OtterCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, I wish I had a math teacher like that!