• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheEpic Championship [potential sponsors and prizes] - Occuring in September/October.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Like the name suggest, I, @baseballjello67, @Travelingyoyokid, and potentially some other people would like to host a large competition. Like a combination of Worlds + Monkey League.
There will be a stockload of events you can participate in, such as your usual WCA events, some non-WCA events, and fun little challenges to make viewing a lot more interesting. There will be a potential sponsor
So, I guess registration starts NOW, and try to get more people that you know involved. I don't care if they have to create an account, just get them in here to let them have a lot of fun. Free registration. I want at least 25 people in each event, no matter the skill level.
WCA: 3x3, 2x2, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, Clock, Megaminx, Pyraminx, Skewb, Sq-1, 3BLD, 4BLD, 5BLD, 3x3 MultiBLD, 3x3 OH, 3x3 FMC
Non-WCA: 2-bld, 6-bld, 7-bld, skewb-bld, square-1 bld, megaminx-bld, clock-bld???, 3x3 Feet, 3x3 feet BLD, 3x3 OH BLD, mirror blocks
Challenges: 3x3 in ice bath???, fastest good lube set-up with whatever lubes you have, 3x3 workout, 3x3 BLD + Push-ups, 3x3 upside-down, 3x3 standing on legos.
Sheet to see who is participating: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9WRyKNUqQXaJtr9RguG2oFG8aLOD-y7eysD12Nvs98/edit#gid=0
Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...HDpgucU34eP7ZJGQ1c-AYELg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Last edited:

Imsoosm

Can I help with hosting?
Also sign me up for 2-4, mega, skewb, 3oh and fmc for wca,
2bld, 3w/feet (and why is skewb in non-wca lol), 2oh if you're going to add it for non-wca,
3upside down for challenges (imma just hang upside down from a monkey bar and do it, I've done it before)

3x3 standing on legos
This is just cursed.
Ok, ok, I'll join this as well. (do we have to record a video for this)

This is the 10th comp organized in the past month. Great practicing opportunities for me!!

Last edited:

ShortStuff

Lol this seems fun. Especially to watch
Can I compete in 2x2-5x5, Mega, Pyra, Skewb, 3x3OH, 3x3 FMC, 2BLD
And of course 2 odd ones, Upsidedown and standing on legos

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can I help with hosting?
Also sign me up for 2-4, mega, skewb, 3oh and fmc for wca,
2bld, 3w/feet (and why is skewb in non-wca lol), 2oh if you're going to add it for non-wca,
3upside down for challenges (imma just hang upside down from a monkey bar and do it, I've done it before)

This is just cursed.
Ok, ok, I'll join this as well. (do we have to record a video for this)

This is the 10th comp organized in the past month. Great practicing opportunities for me!!

This is gonna be fun. Sign me up for 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, Skewb, 3x3 OH, 3BLD and FMC. Also add 2BLD for me.

I'd also like to assist in hosting, if that's any help.

no comment.
Yes, you can! Our group needs all the help we can get. But this competition won't be for a while. Probably a good idea to let the other comps cool down before we let out potentially the biggest forums competition with a WHOLE lot of action and interaction with the other cubing members.