• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheBrain's Cubing Progress + Webpage

TheBrain

Hello, I thought I'd make a quick post on here and introduce myself. I've been collecting puzzles for quite a while now, and while I don't consider myself a speed solver I do enjoy seeing how quickly I can solve some of the more unusual non-WCA puzzles.

puzzles_smaller.png

I have about 200 different puzzles in my collection and I quite often time myself to see if I can beat my best, and up until recently I have recorded the times on my own static website.

I am aware that there is a wiki here that records the UWRs but my project today has been to update my site so I can very quickly add any puzzle and update my current best time. My inspiration has come from my current competitive website, Cyberscore. I plan on going through my collection over the next few days and putting everything on there. I have also set it up in a way that anyone else can log in and do the same. I don't know if anyone will be interested, but it has been a fun coding project for me today anyway. ;)

cubing1.png

cubing2.png

cubing3.png

It isn't so pretty yet, I've just been working on the basic functions so far. Over the next few days I plan to:

- Make it look a bit nice
- Add as many puzzles as I can
- Include other variants such as Ao5 and 1-handed
- Provide simple tools to quickly add puzzles
- Allow inclusion of links to videos
- Quick moderation tools

Here is a link for anyone who would like to check it out.