• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The World's Most Difficult Online Riddle

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Link

It's called "Notpron" by David Muennich (bad name, I know, but I didn't pick it). Not sure how many people have seen/heard of this, but I have begun working on this again after stopping a few months ago at level 21. Pretty difficult once you get into the higher levels, requires quite a bit of outside thinking and some computer skills. Let me know what you think/what level you can get to.

Edit: If you post anything relating to solution below, use the spoiler function. And to potential players; you may want to avoid browsing the thread to avoid solutions in case people forget to use the spoiler function.

Last edited:

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
OMG, you found it! I played this game a few years ago, but didn't even get past the first door. I couldn't find the game again. I will try now!

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
im afraid to open the door, i hope iots not scary maze game stuff..
That's exactly what I think too. Every time I open a door, I close my eyes, then slowly open them to make sure nothing's jumping out at me. Could anyone who's gotten somewhat far confirm that nothing scary jumps out at you?

Last edited:

OMGitsSolved

WCA
2011LONG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I remember this.... Someone posted about this a long time ago. I got to like the third door because it's so hard.
EDIT: *SPOILER*
I just got to level 5 and now I'm stuck :p.
Here's how I did it. Not too hard.
The first level is to just click the door. The second door you have to look up at the url where it says level 2 an change it to 3. The third door took me awhile but if you watch the letters appear it says "stop being so negative" and in the url it said /false/, so i change that to /true/ and pressed enter. The fourth door wasn't hard at all. I clicked on the gold coin and it asked for a US and PW and I was like wtf? But I say the morse code in the back ground because I know a few letters. I searched up the Morse Code and translated it into "Voodoo Power". So I put 'voodoo' as the username and 'power' as the password. There ya go!
Any hints to get past the fifth level?

Last edited:

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
I remember this.... Someone posted about this a long time ago. I got to like the third door because it's so hard.
EDIT: *SPOILER*
I just got to level 5 and now I'm stuck :p.
Here's how I did it. Not too hard.
The first level is to just click the door. The second door you have to look up at the url where it says level 2 an change it to 3. The third door took me awhile but if you watch the letters appear it says "stop being so negative" and in the url it said /false/, so i change that to /true/ and pressed enter. The fourth door wasn't hard at all. I clicked on the gold coin and it asked for a US and PW and I was like wtf? But I say the morse code in the back ground because I know a few letters. I searched up the Morse Code and translated it into "Voodoo Power". So I put 'voodoo' as the username and 'power' as the password. There ya go!
Any hints to get past the fifth level?

Hints for 5th level:

-Use Google. The question is asking "What was the name of this song again?"
-It is another US/PW level in case you didn't notice

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was having a lot of trouble with page 6, so I broke down and looked at the solution, then was like wtf?! how was I supposed to ever know that without looking it up! I don't think I would have ever gotten it.

Chrisalead

YouTube
Visit Channel
I remember that "notpron" game ^^. I played it a few years ago, I stopped at level 67.
Believe me, there are some levels that takes days to do if you don't cheat or use any spoilers.
It's a great ridle.

Olji

Premium Member
WCA
2010JONS01
Ah this game... I got to level 21 then I got stuck.
Still have the excel document with url's and username/passwords. xD

Chrisalead

YouTube
Visit Channel
I remember one of them which was really fun, in the 40ies I think, you had to find (a hard way of course) two coords : lat and long. After that, you look at google earth at that location and see what ? : a giant mickey mouse head "painted" on the ground. Thus the login/password was mickey/mouse.