• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Twilight Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achifaifa

Oh yes, definitely! X-Files anyway. I haven't actually had a chance to sit down and watch The Outer Limits yet.

Give it a chance, it's somehow similar to the twilight zone and some chapters are just mind blowing. I had to see some of them couple of times to actually digest the idea xD

Old or the newer ?

I didn't knew there was a new one, is it worth it?

VP7

I'm big fan of the classic twilight zone. My dad and I watch the TZ marathons on syfy channel every year on new years eve.
Also I tend to like the newer outer limits over the older ones. As for the x-files I have seen them more times then Chuck Norris. :)

On a side note.
Stargate SG1: 3 thumbs up.
Stargate Atlantis: 2 thumbs.
Stargate Universe: Sucked. They should have never done this.

AgentKuo

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm big fan of the classic twilight zone. My dad and I watch the TZ marathons on syfy channel every year on new years eve.
I always watch it with my mom and my sister and whoever I'm with. And if I'm not with anyone, I usually watch it alone...but I'm not usually alone on New Years...
Also I tend to like the newer outer limits over the older ones. As for the x-files I have seen them more times then Chuck Norris. :)

On a side note.
Stargate SG1: 3 thumbs up.
Stargate Atlantis: 2 thumbs.
Stargate Universe: Sucked. They should have never done this.
Lol, I've never watched Stargate.

Status
Not open for further replies.