• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Identity Crisis

Mr. McCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
i agree with pretty much everything you say
So your #2 reason for disliking him is that he took a break from uploading? How does that make sense?

I couldn't stop looking at the shadows from your ceiling fan, LOL.
I feel like if u have 100k subs u should say if ur taking a break.

Will turn the fan off next time

Klickbate Kubing King lol
I agree. He changed the name of that Quitting cubing video btw
OK.

Last edited:

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I feel like if u have 100k subs u should say if ur taking a break.

Will turn the fan of next time
I mean, besides the obvious "yeah, but he doesn't owe you anything", it just seems like a weird thing to dislike someone for. Be irritated by for like a quarter of a second? Sure. But "dislike"? C'mon.

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
So your #2 reason for disliking him is that he took a break from uploading? How does that make sense?
I mean, besides the obvious "yeah, but he doesn't owe you anything", it just seems like a weird thing to dislike someone for. Be irritated by for like a quarter of a second? Sure. But "dislike"? C'mon.
I’m in agreement here. This video did not help you @Mr. McCubing build credibility. If someone chooses to not upload for a
period of time that’s their choice...they don’t owe you and explanation or need to explain their circumstances. To expect that level of detail from an entertainer is immature, petty, or just plain old entitlement.

I’m not trying to be unnecessarily rude to you but you if post a video with a fundamentally negative voice towards a prominent member of the community your criticism should atleast be well founded...atleast if you want us to take you seriously. I’ve got my own reasons for not enjoying all of Cubing Encoded’s videos but his content sure has more value than this post!

I’d suggest tucking your tail between your legs and not taking this much further.

Mr. McCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
I’m in agreement here. This video did not help you @Mr. McCubing build credibility. If someone chooses to not upload for a
period of time that’s their choice...they don’t owe you and explanation or need to explain their circumstances. To expect that level of detail from an entertainer is immature, petty, or just plain old entitlement.

I’m not trying to be unnecessarily rude to you but you if post a video with a fundamentally negative voice towards a prominent member of the community your criticism should atleast be well founded...atleast if you want us to take you seriously. I’ve got my own reasons for not enjoying all of Cubing Encoded’s videos but his content sure has more value than this post!

I’d suggest tucking your tail between your legs and not taking this much further.
This entire video was my opinion. I appreciate u saying your opinion (after all, I did ask for it). The video was not meant to build credibility, because, again, I was not stating facts, I was stating my opinion. And your right, he doesn't owe anyone anything, but even now, (esp. If I had 100k) I would tell people if I would not be posting for a while. Why would I do that? Well, if I would have liked for other people to do it, it would not make sense for me not to do it. That would be hypocrisy. If you don't mind, what are your reasons for not liking his videos?

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
This entire video was my opinion. I appreciate u saying your opinion (after all, I did ask for it). The video was not meant to build credibility, because, again, I was not stating facts, I was stating my opinion. And your right, he doesn't owe anyone anything, but even now, (esp. If I had 100k) I would tell people if I would not be posting for a while. Why would I do that? Well, if I would have liked for other people to do it, it would not make sense for me not to do it. That would be hypocrisy. If you don't mind, what are your reasons for not liking his videos?
Solid triple post.

I generally enjoy his content but he sometimes doesn’t enunciate and often talks too fast for me to easily comprehend.

I understand you’re not trying to build credibility with your video; My point was that it sort of reflects negatively of you to post a criticism vid that’s not thoroughly thought out or well presented. Yea you can play the opinion card and you can obviously say whatever you want on your channel.

This whole discussion is small potatoes anyway. *Unwatch thread*

Mr. McCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well guess that's over...I don't understand why some people can't accept that people have different opinions... And yes, I did think about my reasons, and in my opinion they were valid reasons for disliking a channel.