• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The rs3m is actually so good!

scrubizilla

YouTube
Visit Channel
So, hi I kinda stoped cubing a couple months ago when I couldn’t get sub-9 and I had too much school. But sometimes I still cube and one day I left my gan somewhere and I wanted to cube so I took out my rs3m. I’ve also not liked the rs3m and been a gan fanboy but I decided that since I didn’t care about it I might as well put tons of lube in it for fun so I put like ten drops of dnm-37 and like 3 of mystic and all of a sudden it’s my main sooooo, yeah!

lol sorry if this is a pointless thread I didn’t mean to clog the forums or whatever… :(

Romy4

Yeah I agree! My main was a gan and then yesterday I decided to set up the rs3m nicely (instead of cleaning my gan 356m, cos I really hate cleaning cubes) and I just got loads of pb averages today!

lawofthecube

So, hi I kinda stoped cubing a couple months ago when I couldn’t get sub-9 and I had too much school. But sometimes I still cube and one day I left my gan somewhere and I wanted to cube so I took out my rs3m. I’ve also not liked the rs3m and been a gan fanboy but I decided that since I didn’t care about it I might as well put tons of lube in it for fun so I put like ten drops of dnm-37 and like 3 of mystic and all of a sudden it’s my main sooooo, yeah!

lol sorry if this is a pointless thread I didn’t mean to clog the forums or whatever… :(

Hi, for me a beginner I need a more stable cube like the Gan M Pro but the RS3M is amazing at corner cutting and feels nice so I ordered the extra magnets which will make is heavier but hopefully a little more stable for me and at $9 it's amazing price. Anyone have a starting point for the tensioning like 3 or 4, just curious what settings you've used and what lube etc...

Thanks

Waffles

My RS3M is tight and slow. I like my cubes this way (and why I don’t like the 11 M Pro or the XS) and it means I can get good exec times for algorithmic stages and turn slowly and lookahead in intuitive stages.