• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Identity Crisis

Mr. McCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Everybody! The release of the WOW Cube is very exciting! It is a Rubik's Cube game console! This is the first video of a new series I'm doing called, "Rubik's Cube Meets..." These videos will be about a cube that brings a new aspect into the world of cubing. For example, today's video is about WOW cube, a Rubik's cube game console! Enjoy!

D

Deleted member 55877

Hi Everybody! The release of the WOW Cube is very exciting! It is a Rubik's Cube game console! This is the first video of a new series I'm doing called, "Rubik's Cube Meets..." These videos will be about a cube that brings a new aspect into the world of cubing. For example, today's video is about WOW cube, a Rubik's cube game console! Enjoy!
interesting

D

Deleted member 55877

that's more a canto pronunciation. mandarin is ch sound.
i lived in china for a good half year where everyone spoke mandarin. they pronounced "q" as "ts" more strongly than "ch"