• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Rise of Darth Valk | May the 4th

Mr. McCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Everybody! The release of the WOW Cube is very exciting! It is a Rubik's Cube game console! This is the first video of a new series I'm doing called, "Rubik's Cube Meets..." These videos will be about a cube that brings a new aspect into the world of cubing. For example, today's video is about WOW cube, a Rubik's cube game console! Enjoy!

D

Deleted member 55877

Hi Everybody! The release of the WOW Cube is very exciting! It is a Rubik's Cube game console! This is the first video of a new series I'm doing called, "Rubik's Cube Meets..." These videos will be about a cube that brings a new aspect into the world of cubing. For example, today's video is about WOW cube, a Rubik's cube game console! Enjoy!
interesting

D

Deleted member 55877

that's more a canto pronunciation. mandarin is ch sound.
i lived in china for a good half year where everyone spoke mandarin. they pronounced "q" as "ts" more strongly than "ch"