• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Request a Review Thread

I have been wanting some reviews and I thought why not have a request a review thread? You reply to a previous post and submit a request.

I'll start.

Request: MGC 5x5 review
The MGC 5x5 has medium to strong magnets, and is very fast. It isn’t very stable, but the corner cutting is good. The tensions were loose and uneven out of the box. I lubed it with lunar, silk, Celeritas, and mystic. I get some lockups on it.

ProStar

I know but it's good to get reviews from a wide range of people
New guide: How to get reviews from a wide range of people!

1. Pick a cube you want to find reviews for (for the sake of this exercise, we'll do the GTS3M)
2. Open YouTube(youtube.com)
3. Click the search bar
4. Type in the name of the cube(so for us, Moyu Weilong GTS3M) and then add "Review" on to the end
5. Press enter
6. Open multiple of the videos that have a label that advertises a review of the cube your looking for (so for us, GTS3M)
7. Watch each of them

Congratulations! You just found a variety of reviews for a variety of cubes in 8 easy steps, no waiting required!

brododragon

New guide: How to get reviews from a wide range of people!

1. Pick a cube you want to find reviews for (for the sake of this exercise, we'll do the GTS3M)
2. Open YouTube(youtube.com)
3. Click the search bar
4. Type in the name of the cube(so for us, Moyu Weilong GTS3M) and then add "Review" on to the end
5. Press enter
6. Open multiple of the videos that have a label that advertises a review of the cube your looking for (so for us, GTS3M)
7. Watch each of them

Congratulations! You just found a variety of reviews for a variety of cubes in 8 easy steps, no waiting required!
For that matter, why does this sub forum even exist? You could look it all up on YouTube.

Sorry if that came off a little offensive.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?